Today we lost Christopher Hitchens, a man who loved life and loved words. I recently wrote a reflection on his memoirs Hitch-22 and am currently half way through blogging his book God Is Not Great. I started out not wanting to like this anti-God atheist, but the more I read of him and the more I got to know the person through his writings, the more I was drawn to him. I think that if things had been different, in another day, in another time we might just have been friends…
Here is my collection of articles on his writing:
God Is Not Great:
- Chapter 1: A Passionate Plea
- Chapter 2: Religion – virtue or vice?
- Chapter 3: You aren’t what you eat
- Chapter 4: Caution: Religion can be hazardous to your health
- Chapter 5: The Stench of Chronological Snobbery